The training focuseses on implementation of innovation into traditional sector and on solving innovation problem in product, service or organisational level.
Host | Organizer: Pomeranian Science and Technology Park Gdynia | Design Centre
Moderator: Creative Consultancy Agency
Date: 4th-5th of April 2019
Topic: Training focused on implementation of innovation into traditional sector.
Solving innovation problem in product, service or organisational level.
Know-How block (day 1): Open part with registration: 300 participants
Creative Sprints (day 2): Intensive training for 75 traditional + 25 CI SMEs; 10 creative brokers (proportion 80:20) (project partners): 110, plus external trainers (+/-10): 120-130 participants
Venue: PSTP Gdynia building no 3:
– auditorium (room C, building III);
– hall (building III);
– 3 workshop rooms (building III).
– 09:00-09:30 | Registration, coffee & teams matching for sprint sessions (day 2)| hall
– 09:30-09:40 | Welcome by Project Leader and host PSTP Gdynia| Design Centre | auditorium
– 09:40-12:30 | Know-How Block with 3 inspirational lectures & case studies delivered by teams trainers 1. development of new products 2. development of new services 3. creating a business strategy (business model)
– 12:30-13:30 | Lunch and networking |hall
– 13:30-15:30 | Creative Warm up! | workshops for all: participants | auditorium or prototyping room
Inspirational presentations and case studies; introduction to work in teams Topic: Boost the creative process inside the team. How to Implement the innovation in traditional sector (blue and green) and broadening cooperation with creative sector.
– 15:30-16:30 | Wrap-up of day 1 – short Inspirational presentation how to communicate ideas based on creative warm-up | auditorium
– 19:00-21:00 | Evening programme – networking & cocktail | hall
CREATIVE SPRINTS (for CTCC participants)
– 09:00-09:30 | Registration, teams matching, networking coffee
*Teams: 3 cross-sectorial groups of traditional (20) and creative (5) SMEs and trained Creative Brokers (Project Partners) as facilitator of innovation supportive moderators. Each group of 25 members plus CA is formed during online registration to the event and then adjusted depending on interest in particular topic.
3 thematic teams will be focused on creative problem solving in: product, service and business model.
– 09:30-10:00 | Intro dedicated to specific topic conducted by trainers | workshop rooms
– 10:00-13:00 | 3 parallel sprint sessions in 3 teams conducted by trainers in Design Management focused on solving innovation problem in: 1. development of new products 2. development of new services 3. creating a business strategy (business model) 13:00-14:00 | Lunch 14:00-15:00 | Summary in teams of sprint sessions 15:00-16:00 | Wrap-up of conference with “big” summary with 3 pilot projects presentations 16:00 | Final speech by Project Leader | auditorium